Friday, March 11, 2022

Revision of plot

 Hello everyone. After further research and thought I have revised and thought it would be more convenient , easier to film, and more entertaining to make the opening like this. 

The opening is going to be more like a day in the life, or getting ready on a snowboarding vacation. There is a lot of people I know that have never seen snow in their life. I want to show these people how much of a hassle and how exhausting a snow trip really is. Getting ready to snowboard requires a lot of preparation and many layers of clothes before all the snowboarding gear. I want it to be realistic and really show the true difficulties of these types of vacations.

Also, not sure about the characters, 2 minutes is not a lot of time and I am thinking that I am trying to get a lot in that limited time, I will see and then report back.

I am not trying to portray it as a bad, or annoying trip to go on, but more the realistic aspect of it and what annoying little details you have to go through to enjoy these trips.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection!!

 Here is my CCR for my film opening, Thank you! https://youtu.be/DHdDc5JaplM