Wednesday, March 9, 2022

CCR

 Hello everyone, I am today writing about my plan on the CCR. I have not really thought about it much due to the planning of my opening. 


How does your product use or challenge conventions and how does it represent social groups or

issues?

 How does your product engage with audiences and how would it be distributed as a real media

text?

- Here I could say that my opening give the viewers an insight of what it is to go on a vacation in the snow, because it is a lot more complicated than it seems.

How did your production skills develop throughout this project?

- my production skills have massively improved because I have learned how to plan to film something correctly. I learned the basics of editing and movie production through online videos and lessons.

How did you integrate technologies – software, hardware and online – in this project?'

- I am editing the opening through my computer and filming on my phone with a GoPro included.


These are my "rough draft" answers you could say to these questions that will be fully answered in the CCR.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection!!

 Here is my CCR for my film opening, Thank you! https://youtu.be/DHdDc5JaplM