Saturday, March 5, 2022

2 weeks!

 Hello everyone and I hope you all are having a great day! There is only 2 weeks left until the trip and my production process to start. I have basically everything ready at this point, all I would like to get is a camera gimble to make the end product a lot smoother. Its not realistic but it would be a cool touch to the opening. What I am going to use these 2 weeks for is to get used to the editing software I am going to use to edit. I have watched many YouTube videos and consulted with some family members that work in the editing industry and can help me out. This is so when I finish my project after the break and can quickly put together a well edited piece and do well because after spring break I do not have the time to be wasting on learning how to edit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection!!

 Here is my CCR for my film opening, Thank you! https://youtu.be/DHdDc5JaplM