Saturday, March 5, 2022

Small changes to Character cast

 Hello everyone and good afternoon, There have been a few changes to the roster of people that are going to the trip and the character list has been cut short. In a previous post I showed the planned list that I had in mind with the people that were going to the trip. This list has been modified and looks a lot different to the rough draft of the list.

Here is the edited and final list that has been confirmed:

- Kenneth Mathison (main character)

- Roman Garcia (bestfriend)

- Andres Mathison (brother)

- Alberto De Veer (competitor/rival)

- Joann Mathison (mother)

- Kenneth Mathison Sr. (father)

-Nicole Pages (extra)

-Ana Garcia (extra)


This the Final and concluded list of people that will be included in the opening. They are all confirmed to be going and will have no issue helping me out. If for some reason, any of these characters get injured or are not able to film, I have backups in place to replace those people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection!!

 Here is my CCR for my film opening, Thank you! https://youtu.be/DHdDc5JaplM