Friday, March 4, 2022

Delay of film opening production.

 Hello everyone. Today's post is more of an informational one as I will be explaining why I cannot start production during the intended weeks. There are 2 weeks left until spring break, and I want to plan ahead as much as I can to be completely ready for filming the second I have the ability to start. Since I have such a small period of time to film, I have to take every opportunity I can to make sure I have the perfect amount of backup plots and options just in case the conditions are not met. This is because if we mess up anything and we don't notice until after, it is not possible to just go back to Colorado. It seems pretty risky to xo this and this is why I have dedicated the last few weeks to plan everything ahead and make sure on proper planning so the execution of filming is simplified.

I hope you all understand that this weeks blog posts cannot be about production process.

Thank you so much!.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection!!

 Here is my CCR for my film opening, Thank you! https://youtu.be/DHdDc5JaplM