Saturday, February 26, 2022

Filming/Editing Schedule

 Hello everybody, today I will be creating a rough idea for the editing and filming schedule for my film opening. 

I plan to film the entire opening during the span of my week long vacation to Colorado with my family. This will start the March 18th which is the day I land in Denver. During that week, I will be filming parts of my opening every day until I feel I have enough material to edit my opening. 

My editing schedule will start as soon as my vacation is over, we come back on March 26th, so I will start on the 27th, although I will start to choose the music and other items before leaving. 

I plan on using ADOBE to put all the clips together and edit them with the music and the sound, they have many options and I am in the process of figuring out which one I will use and if I can get for free with my student status or I need to buy it. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection!!

 Here is my CCR for my film opening, Thank you! https://youtu.be/DHdDc5JaplM