Thursday, February 24, 2022

Script develpoment

 Hello again. I am here to work on my scrip.

My plan is to document the journey from start to finish, I am thinking that I should start with a shot in the plane leaving Miami. It is certainly a long process from home to when I am actually in my snowboard having fun so I think it will be cool to show all of that in very quick shots. 

In my previous post I planned my shots and I have come up with new ones since then, like me renting the equipment which we always do the first day and a quick shot of downtown Denver in which I will stay for a night before heading to the mountains.

Since we are going with friends and family, it is a big group so I can add them to my opening in some shots, I think that will add value to it, although I will be the main character. 

As you can see this is one of my passions and I have done it several times so I am pretty sure I can come up with a lot of ideas before we live. I know my biggest challenge will be doing the opening in 2 minutes.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection!!

 Here is my CCR for my film opening, Thank you! https://youtu.be/DHdDc5JaplM