Thursday, February 24, 2022

Shot list

  Hello everyone!, Today I will be presenting the shot list I planned to use in my opening:

 - Establishing shot,  to showcase the landscape of Colorado, I am thinking some views from the drive from Denver to Vail and the mountains when I get there and the entrance of my hotel.

- Following shot,  a shot of the camera following me while I snowboard, I will also try another shot from someone in front of me, waiting in the bottom of the mountain to shot another angle. I will like to include my friends in this shots, I think it will be more cool to feature other snowboarders than only me. 

- Standstill shot, to capture me getting on and off the ski lift, and adjusting the board before leaving the top of the mountain. 

- Close up shot, to show my equipment while I get ready and include the view from my window which is always spectacular. 

- Panning shot, To show angles of the scenery to large to fit in one frame

I am still working on the right track of the shots but I am exited and I can already see the opening in my mind. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection!!

 Here is my CCR for my film opening, Thank you! https://youtu.be/DHdDc5JaplM