Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Components and equipment

 Hello and good afternoon to everyone reading this! I am exited! in about 3 weeks I will be leaving for Vail, Colorado. I am ready to film and I have gathered my equipment that I think will be necessary for filming the best opening possible. Here is a list of everything I will need and also what I am missing:

 Have: 

- iPhone13

-GoPro

-Canon Camera

-Snowboard rental (board/boots)

-Snowboarding equipment (gloves, goggles, helmet, jacket, etc...)

-GoPro mount

-Friends 

-Ski lift ticket

Need:

- Camera gimble (not sure)

-Laptop to upload (will be borrowed from my parents)

-Waterproof case for iPhone 

-Selfie stick for iPhone to film 

-Map of Vail Mountain to pick spots out to film


No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection!!

 Here is my CCR for my film opening, Thank you! https://youtu.be/DHdDc5JaplM