Sunday, April 3, 2022

Finished editing

 Hello everyone!! Today is a great day as I can finally say I finished my film opening. I have been planning this for so long that is is exciting to see the result. It has been a challenging journey but we made it to the end! After it was done I show it to my family and took their opinion to make a couple of final changes. 

The music was the final touch and I got it to be the exact time of the opening. I really enjoy the process and I think most part of it was because I choose a great theme that I am passioned about.

All that is left is to do my CCR which I will be doing shortly and uploading to you guys soon. 

Tomorrow is the day you all will be able to see it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection!!

 Here is my CCR for my film opening, Thank you! https://youtu.be/DHdDc5JaplM