Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Editing Update

 Hello everybody I hope you all are having a fantastic day. After 2 days of editing, I have made a significant amount of progress in the completion of the project. I am about 75% done with the editing process and I am very excited because I think it's coming out great. 

The challenge here is to choose the videos and takes, we took so many and very long as well that I have to look at all and start choosing,  it's hard to fit it all into 2 minutes. I will love to do a longer version, maybe a will only for my use because I have so many cool shots, and it helps that I am very passioned with snowboarding.  

I will update you guys when I finish and soon you will all be able to see the final product!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection!!

 Here is my CCR for my film opening, Thank you! https://youtu.be/DHdDc5JaplM