Monday, March 28, 2022

Editing process

 Hello and good morning to you all! Today I will be starting the editing process for my film opening. The program I have decided to use after taking a good look at my options is iMovie. There really is no point in using adobe premiere in this situation because I don't need very complex forms of editing for this project. 

iMovie is a great program that is relatively simple to use and can do everything I want to for the opening. Another factor that has contributed to my decision is the fact that iMovie is free and adobe premiere is $20/month and I would rather not pay that money when I have a perfectly good program here on my computer at my disposal. 

I made some drafts yesterday and I think it going to turn out great, I have good ideas at least. My plan is to fit as many scenes as possible to end up with a very dynamic film of a lot of short takes and that could summarize the whole process, also iMovie has very cool features that I learned to use today, so exited!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection!!

 Here is my CCR for my film opening, Thank you! https://youtu.be/DHdDc5JaplM