Sunday, March 27, 2022

Filming complete!!

 Hello everyone!! I have arrived home from the trip and I am proud to say we are completely done with filming! It was a lot easier than I expected and took much less time than anticipated. I'm glad I got to enjoy my trip without having to spend a crazy amount of time filming. 

Everything went very well with the production process besides the little hiccup we had with the GoPro that didn't really matter in the end because the videos on the iPhone looked and sounded great.

I end up doing the film mainly about me, my brother and my dad because I realized I was trying to get to many character and scenes in only 2 minutes. Only logistics were easier this way. 

Next week will be a hard week of editing and soon you all should be getting the final product!!

I also will be creating my CCR soon so stay tuned for that as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection!!

 Here is my CCR for my film opening, Thank you! https://youtu.be/DHdDc5JaplM