Thursday, March 24, 2022

Filming pt.2

 Day 2 of filming is complete! Today was a very productive day for filming in general. Weather was great, sky was blue, temperature 40+ degrees and we decided to go up the mountain as a family (only us 4)  so we can take our time in getting the shots I need. I took 2 days to snowboard with my friends and now is time to get to work. 

The videos came out super cool but at the beginning we ran into a problem. When we stop for lunch and saw the first takes we realized the GoPro does not provide enough stability and the videos end up being very shaky, so we decided to use my moms phone which is new and takes great videos, she volunteer to film so we can be more precise, she does not snowboard so is easier for her to film in the skis.

I had to re-film some of the shots from the first day because we realized we did it vertical and we wanted to do a full horizontal screen but it was not trouble at all. 

I love what we have so far, we have a lot of takes, great quality and good material to choose from. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection!!

 Here is my CCR for my film opening, Thank you! https://youtu.be/DHdDc5JaplM