Monday, March 21, 2022

Filming!!

 Hello everyone, I have safely landed in Denver, Colorado and I have already started the production process. So far I have filmed the airport scenes and rental scenes. I am so excited to continue filming on the actual mountain where the real fun stuff happens!!!

I has been a couple of snowing days and I don't think those are the best for filming up in the mountain because the visibility is not great so I want to wait until the blue sky is back again. 

Everything so far has gone smoothly. I have only filmed with my phone so far but this morning I mounted my GoPro onto my helmet and It is now ready to go! My mom has helped me a lot so far and I'm so excited for all of you to see the final product.

Lets go!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection!!

 Here is my CCR for my film opening, Thank you! https://youtu.be/DHdDc5JaplM