Friday, March 18, 2022

Final check

 It is almost time everyone. I'm leaving today and everything will soon go into motion. Everything I planned will finally happen and all the time I spent gathering everything will finally pay off.

I have done one final check of all my equipment and packed everything in my luggage to finally leave. I have a checklist written down on my phone just to make sure I get all the shots I need. My brother and my mother will be assisting me with the filming part of the project while I will take care of the technical and editing part.

I am beyond excited to not only film the opening but to share it to everyone reading this. I'm sure it will come out great! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection!!

 Here is my CCR for my film opening, Thank you! https://youtu.be/DHdDc5JaplM