Sunday, February 20, 2022

Research & Planning

 Hello everyone! I am writing today on the plan I have set for my project. 

Since my family is going on a vacation during spring break to Vail, Colorado, this is a perfect opportunity to film a great opening while at the same time enjoying my vacation. I will have my parents to film me and my friends to be my side characters and while I still have to plan out the framework of the actual opening and what we are going to film, I have very high hopes. 

During the span of the trip we will be filming different shots throughout the day as I mention before, I will like to show the process of doing snowboarding from start to finish, from the moment you wake up and prepare your outfit and equipment, to the moment to go down the hill feeling that wonderful rush and sense of adventure. There are many steps in between, a lot of things I will like to show, actually my main challenge will be how to keep the footage under 2 minutes with all the ideas going thru my head. 

As you can see, this sport is my passion and I cannot wait to start my spring break vacation in Vail and on top of that be able to show it in a video. It is going to be great! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection!!

 Here is my CCR for my film opening, Thank you! https://youtu.be/DHdDc5JaplM