Friday, February 18, 2022

Technical equipment

 Hello everyone. Today I will be writing about my technical aspects of my project. 

The main thing to keep in mind here is that I will be going to Colorado and the opening will be filmed in the snow. This means that the equipment needs to be waterproof and shockproof as well, because I otherwise I could easily lose all my footage. The equipment so far I have in possession are: 

- iPhone 13 (which is waterproof)

- GoPro

- Waterproof handheld camera

- Professional camera (not waterproof mainly for standstill shots)

While I am thinking of obtaining more professional equipment for filming my opening like a gimble for example, This is what I have so far and I am confident in my ability to film the opening if I do not get access to more high end equipment.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection!!

 Here is my CCR for my film opening, Thank you! https://youtu.be/DHdDc5JaplM