Thursday, February 17, 2022

Character List

 Hello and Good morning to everyone. Today I will be providing information and insight on the character list that I have come up with. I have contacted everyone on this list and it is all people who will be going to Vail, Colorado at the same time as me and will be snowboarding at the same mountain as me,  making it easy to set up a day to film. They have all agreed on filming with me and are more than happy to participate.

Here is the list so far:

- Kenneth Mathison (main character)

- Roman Garcia (bestfriend)

- Andres Mathison (brother)

- Alberto De Veer(competitor/rival)

- Daniel Espinoza(extra)

These are just some of the people I have contacted to participate in the opening and hopefully, in the future, the list will grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection!!

 Here is my CCR for my film opening, Thank you! https://youtu.be/DHdDc5JaplM