Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Project components

 Hello everyone! I'm back to give an update on my research. I have set out a few ideas for my characters and plot for my opening. I have my genre set on sports adventure film. I really like these films and I would personally love to create one.

I will be the main character, and I have contacted a few of my friends that will be traveling with me for side characters or extras. I have a brief idea for the plot but it is not completely finish yet. One of the ideas I have in mind is for the main character to be a professional snowboarder who is racing at a competition in Vail, Colorado for a championship. Although this is not my set plot and I do have others in mind, this is the one I am leaning towards.

I will keep researching this subject and come up with a final plot before leaving for my trip. I am excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection!!

 Here is my CCR for my film opening, Thank you! https://youtu.be/DHdDc5JaplM