Friday, February 11, 2022

First post!

 Hello! My name is Kenneth Mathison and this is my first blog post. 

I have decided on my genre for the film, it is going to be a sports adventure film in snowboarding which is one of my favorite things to do. 

It happens to be that I am traveling to the mountains of Colorado very soon with my family and it is the perfect opportunity to film my opening. Also, I have seen many cool and innovating films on these subject already so this gives me a good base to start off. Snowboarding is not easy and required planification, equipment and skills, which I also plan to show on my film.

I hope you guys enjoy the journey of developing my film opening as much as I am sure I will. See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection!!

 Here is my CCR for my film opening, Thank you! https://youtu.be/DHdDc5JaplM